National Institute of Design (NID) has shared the answer key for DAT (Design Aptitude Test) prelims 2017 on its official website. The answer key was released in January for the test held on January 8 across all major cities in India. Candidates who appeared for DAT 2017 prelims can verify their answers by logging in to the exam page.
Steps to check the Result .
1. Browse the official admission website of NID
2. Enter you registered email ID, Date of Birth, Application Form Number and captcha in the respective field boxes.
3. Click on the submit button or press enter
4. The answer key will appear on the screen
Design Aptitude Test 2017 comprised of two test papers at the first stage. First paper had objective type questions of 70 marks and paper 2 comprised subjective type questions carrying 30 marks. Negative marking will not be applicable for the wrong answers given by the candidate in NID DAT 2017 test.
Candidates can challenge the answer key released by NID. The window for challenging DAT Prelims Part I solutions will be open through Friday 2 pm of January 20, 2017.
The final answer key will be released by the institute on Friday, 27 January. Result for DAT prelim 2017 will be declared on February 28, 2017.
Admit Cards for DAT Mains can be downloaded from March 7 2017, and the exam will be held from May 15 to May 20, 2017.
NID 2017 Admit Card
The NID 2017 Admit Card is available from 20th December 2016. Candidates can download their admit card through the website by entering their login details. The admit card will contain information such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date & timing, etc. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination venue.
NID 2017 Application Form
1. Candidates can fill and submit the NID 2017 Application Form via online mode.
2. The last date to submit the application form was 2nd December 2016 (with late fee).
3. Candidates are suggested to go through the information booklet before filling the application form.
4. Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed specifications.