NEET 2017 Application Form :Today Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications for National eligibility cum entrance test (UG) – 2017 (NEET(UG)- 2017). CBSE will conduct NEET-UG, 2017 for the first time for admission in MBBS/BDS courses for all seats and all medical/dental colleges.Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)-NEET, 2017 on May 7. A notification from the board said the online application for the entrance test Registration Begins from January 31 and will end on March 1, 2017.
- Minimum Age: Students should have completed the age of 17 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: Maximum age limit is 25 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission. The reserved categories will be provided the relaxation of five years.
- Passed/Appeared: Students must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Citizenship: Indian citizen and OCI candidates can apply for this exam.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is mandatory for all candidates except belonging to Assam, J&K and Meghalaya state.
NEET-UG 2017 Application Process: -
· CBSE's official website is the gateway for filling online applications for NEET-UG 2017.
· However, before filling NEET-UG 2017 online application, the candidates should read the instructions.
· The instructions are available on the CBSE's official site under the tab ‘Downloads'.
· After reading the instructions, come back to the homepage and click on ‘Apply Online' under the tab ‘Online Services'.
· A new page opens with the instructions once again, and at the end, there is a link called ‘Apply online'.
· A fresh tab opens which contains the registration form.
· Fill the details carefully.
· Aadhar Number is mandatory for NEET-UG 2017.
· After entering details, click ‘NEXT'.
· A registration number will be generated, and the candidates must note down the registration number and keep it handy for further use.
· Fill the remaining part of the application form by using the registration number.
· Proceed to upload of photograph and signature.
· Then pay the application fee and take the printout of application form.