Council of Architecture (COA) has made NATA 2017 Application correction facility available now. Candidates, who have submitted their application form for NATA 2017 successfully and have paid the application fee can make the corrections/changes in the data and details entered from February 20 onwards. This facility for making corrections and changes in the particulars of the submitted application form of NATA 2017 can be made till February 24. This means that the applicants have a total of 5 days for NATA 2017 application correction. No candidate will be entertained for any modification or changes in the application form after the deadline for it gets over.
According to COA, “Candidate Correction window (based on Council feedback and self-induced errors) along with upload of correct testimonials will be available from February 20 to 24 (11.59 pm).” After all the corrections and editing, the applicants need to download and take print out of the confirmation page till February 28 (11.59). Admit card for all successfully registered candidates will be available from March 26 (10.30 am) onwards.
NATA 2017 Important Dates
NATA 2017 Application Form Correction detailed schedule is mentioned below in the table:
NATA 2017 Application Form Correction Start
February 20, 2017
NATA 2017 Application Form Correction End
February 24, 2017
NATA 2017 Admit Card
March 26, 2017
NATA 2017 Exam Date
April 16, 2017 (11am to 2pm)
NATA 2017 Application Form Correction
Candidates who have made some error knowingly or unknowingly in their NATA Application Form can correct the same from Feb 20 to Feb 24, 2017. Candidates would be intimated over phone by the concerned authorities of NATA 2017, depending on the criticality of the mistakes.
Note:No further changes would be entertained beyond the stipulated window period.
How to edit NATA 2017 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these steps to edit their NATA 2017 Application Form:
1. Candidates who have done mistake in NATA application form can do correction on the official website
2. Go to the official website of NATA i.e. www.nata.nic.in
3. Login by username name and password
4. Click on the link “NATA 2017 Application form correction”
5. Make all the required changes.
6. Click on the “Submit button”
Editable in NATA 2017 Application Form
Application form correction is a one-time facility. While correcting the mistakes, candidates should make sure to make the corrections carefully. If candidates will make mistakes again in Application form there will be no other chance to edit the information in NATA application form.
The information that can be corrected in NATA application form are as follows:
· Candidate’s Name- Name of candidate should be exactly same as 10th class certificate
· Date of Birth- Date of Birth should be exactly same as 10th class certificate
· Contact Number- Contact number which is mentioned in document should be presently working
· Aadhaar Number/Personal ID- Candidates can change their ID proof or correct there Aadhar number
· Candidates Address- Candidates can update their address, Make sure address should be correct because all the related communication will be done on the same address.
· Signature and uploaded photograph- In case there is any mistake in candidate’s signature, candidates can upload there correct signature again.
· Academic Credentials and Upload new certificates to support the changed credentials.