The All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the important dates for MAT 2017 May exam. Aspirants can choose to appear for either Paper-based test or Computer-based test. The registration for the same are underway and the last date for online registration is April 28, 2017.
The paper-based test is scheduled for only one day and only one time slot from 10 am to 12.30 pm, and the computer based exam will take place in different time slots. However, if the number of aspirants registered for Computer Based Test is limited, the exam will be accommodates in a single day.
The admit cards will be available to the aspirants from April 29, 2017 onwards. Aspirants must note that the admit cards will be allotted to only those candidates who have registered successfully for the exam. Aspirants can download their admit cards from the official website by entering application form number, date of birth and email ID.
The important dates for MAT 2017 May is as follows:
Online Registration: End Date
April 28, 2017
Admit Card Download
April 29, 2017 onwards
Paper- Based Test
May 7, 2017 (10.00am-12.30pm)
May 13, 2017
Aspirants applying for the exam must make sure that they fill in the application form carefully. Incomplete and/or application forms submitted after the deadline will be rejected by the officials. Candidates registering for the exam need to pay a fee of Rs 1400 using debit/credit cards or net banking.
Aspirants filling the application fee through Demand Draft need to draw the DD in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank.
The following documents needs to be kept ready before filling in the application form:
1. A working e-mail ID
2. Scanned copy of recent photograph (preferably on a white background), not exceeding 50KB
3. Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature, not exceeding 30KB
4. The format of both photograph and signature should be in jpg/ jpeg
· Exam Type: MAT exams will be held both online and Offline
· Marks division: MAT exam consists of 200 questions and each of the questions: the right answer for each question will be rewarded by 1 mark and ¼ marks will deducted for wrong questions.
· Questions From: The questions that are asking in MET exam are mainly comes from five sections such as, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, comprehension, intelligence and critical reasoning and questions from contemporary happenings.