MH CET 2018 Application Form has been released. MH CET 2018 is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance examination which is also known as MHT CET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the first year of full time degree courses of engineering & technology, pharmacy, Pharm.D. & agriculture courses.
MH CET Exam Date
The official schedule of MHT CET exam date is given here:
Application Form Availability
18th January 2018
Last Date to fill the Application Form
25th March 2018
Online Registration start (with late fee of Rs. 500)
26th March to 31st March 2018
Admit Card Availability (Through Login)
24th April to 10th May 2018
Date of Exam
10th May 2018
On or Before 3rd June 2018
MH CET Application Form 2018
Candidates can get the MH CET 2018 application form through online mode. Check the following steps to fill the application form:
· The MHT CET 2018 application form is available from 18th January 2018.
· There is no other mode to fill the MHT CET application form.
· Candidates can fill the application form till the 25th March 2018 (without late fee).
· Candidates have to enter their valid email id, mobile no. & password on the first login.
· Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The uploaded files should be in JPEG format.
· Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
· Keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
· Fill the form correctly, no correction will allow in future.
· The application fee is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
· The fee can be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.
MH CET Exam Pattern
The exam will be held on 10th May 2018. Candidates those applied for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2. Those applying for pharmacy & Pharm/D courses, they have to appear for Paper 2 as well as in Paper 1 and/or Paper 3. Candidates check the
· Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
· Language: The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. The mathematic paper will be in English language only.
· No. of Papers: It will be consisting of three papers.
· Types of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
· Total Marks: Each paper will be of 100 marks.
· Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
· Answer Mode: Candidates can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
· Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.