Maharashtra DTE has released the admit cards for MAH CET 2017. All applicants who are appearing for the exam must download the admit cards as entry to the exam hall will not be permitted without admit cards. The admit cards will only be available online on the official website of Maharashtra DTE. Candidate’s whose forms were rejected will not be able to download admit cards or appear for the exam.
Steps to download MAH CET Admit Card 2017
· To download the MAH MBA/MMS CET admit card/hall ticket, visit official website of DTE
· After clicking on the link, candidate will be directed to the window from where s/he can download the MAH CET 2017 admit card
· To download hall ticket, candidate must enter either his or her registration Number, roll number, date of birth in the format DD-MM-YY or the password
· Click on the “submit” button
· Print the MAH CET 2017 admit card/hall ticket by clicking on the Print call Letter Tab
Content on the MAH CET Admit Card 2017
MAH CET 2017 admit card/hall ticket includes the below mentioned information:
· Name of the candidate
· Communication Address
· Name of test centre and address
· Date of Test and slot
· Important instructions
Important Note: Candidates must remember that they will not be sent the admit card or the hall ticket by post. They must download the MAH CET 2017 hall ticket or admit card from the website and keep it safely during the complete admission process, which includes declaration of the result and the counselling session.