All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Pvt Ltd” payable at Gurgaon and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via the internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent academicians and practicing industry experts. The course will be primarily taught through a combination of lectures, discussions, exercises and labs. All enrolled students will be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real-time during the class or offline via the SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are periodic evaluation components built in as a part of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures and participation in the 2 Day on-campus boot-camp, is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. Participants who satisfy the attendance criteria and successfully clear the evaluation components will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Forensics Intelligence Surveillance and Security Technologies (FISST) as the name suggest works on the entire stack of Security Technologies starting from Sensors / Capturing devices to Surveillance to Intelligence and Forensics, both Physical and Cyber technologies space.
FISST has tie-up with leading academic institutes in India like IIT-Madras, IIIT-Bangalore as well as international institutes such as Virginia Technology, the USA for offering Cyber Security Education to various target groups. We have already trained staff from leading banks such as Canara Bank, Vijaya Bank, IDFC Bank, AXIS Bank as well as e-Gov + Treasury department of Govt. of Karnataka, L&T Shipbuilding, Dredging Corporation, Indus software etc. with tools & techniques to ‘Assess, Predict, Detect and Protect’ the IT Assets of these organisations.
FISST has started building some Cyber Security related products relevant to Indian market (as most of the tools are imported and it is expensive). These will hit the market by end of 2019.
There is no entity across World with a full suite of FISST and we aim to be in Global Market in next 3 years as part of ‘Make in India’ for Security and Surveillance.
· For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
· For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Basic understanding of technology, networks and security while not mandatory, will be an added advantage.
Who Should Attend
1. Security Professionals & Managers
2. IT Engineers
Program Fee -
For Indian Residents :- Rs. 98,000+ GST* Payment Deadline: 20/07/2018
For International Students :- USD: 2000 Payment Deadline: 20/07/2018
Instalment Schedule :-
Rs. 33,000 +
Payment Deadline: 20/07/2018
Rs. 30,000 +
Payment Deadline: 28/09/2018
Rs. 35,000 +
Payment Deadline: 25/12/2018
| || |
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
· A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
· A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
· If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
1. Cyber Security Foundation
2. Introduction to IT Act and Cyber Laws
3. Introduction to Dark web and Deep Web
4. Network Security & Best practices for secured n/w administration
5. Vulnerabilities in various layers of Information Systems
6. Brief Introduction to Cyber Risk and Cyber Insurance Best Practices
7. Introduction to Physical Security & importance to protect IT Assets
8. Introduction to Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins
9. Cyber Security Design and Maintaining Resilience
10. Recommended Best practices for Cyber Security
11. 20 Critical Security Components – Part 1
12. 20 Critical Security Components – Part 2
13. 2 Day On Campus Boot Camp at IIIT B