Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, the organising authority of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 has released the final answer keys of the exam. Since the final answer keys are decided, the only official matter left with the IIT Roorkee is to declare the results. According the GAT 2017 Calender, results for GATE 2017 shall be declared on March 27, 2017.
Earlier, IIT Roorkee announced that the candidates could contest the answer keys. The GOAPS portal was opened from March 3 to March 6, 2017. After scrutinising the issues raised by candidates regarding answer keys, the institutes has released the final answer key. The applicants must make it clear that it is the final answer key and no objections can be raised further.
How to Check GATE 2017 Final Answer Keys?
· IIT-Roorkee GATE 2017 official website facilitates the candidates to check the final answer key.
· As the first step, the candidates need to visit GATE 2017 official website.
· On the homepage of GATE 2017, click on ‘Final Keys’.
· A new page opens and a tabular form will be displayed.
· The table has the names of the subjects in which GATE 2017 exam was conducted.
· Click on the subject in which the candidates have taken the examination.
· The GATE 2017 final answer key will be displayed in a PDF format.
· If necessary, the candidates can download and take the print out of GATE 2017 final answer key.
This year, around 9 lakh students from India took GATE 2017 examination. There is a very high demand for the GATE examination as its scores are applicable in various colleges and universities for the candidates who wish to join the M.Tech courses as well as those who are willing to get a job in the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).