How to apply for CAT 2018?
1. Visit the official website - https://iimcat.ac.in
2. Click on Register and complete the registration process to get User ID on email and Password on SMS
3. Login to your profile using registration credentials
4. Enter personal details, academic details, work experience (if any), choose programme, select interview city preference and test city, pay the application fee and complete the application process
5. Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 Registration Fee:-
The Registration Fee for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 Exam Increases Gradually Every Year. Hence, this year, the candidates have to pay the following amount for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 Registration.
For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 950/-
For Other Category Candidates: Rs. 1900/-
The mode of payment for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 Exam is the same throughout the year. So the candidates need to pay the registration by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Ø The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons With Disability (PwD) categories], awarded by any University or educational institution as incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Ø Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of their University/Institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Ø Candidates applying for CAT 2018 should fulfill any one of the following conditions:
· Completed Bachelor’s degree with the required percentage of marks.
· Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with required percentage.
· Should be in the final year of Bachelor’s degree with required percentage.
v SC/ST/PwD candidates should have minimum 45%. For General and NC-OBC Candidates, minimum is 50%.
Ø 8 AUG, 2018, Wednesday
CAT 2018 Registration Starts
Ø 19 SEP, 2018, Wednesday
CAT 2018 Registration ends at 05:00 PM
Ø 24 OCT, 2018, Wednesday
CAT 2018 Admit Card Download begins at 01:00 PM
Ø 25 NOV, 2018, Sunday
CAT 2018 Test Day
1. Karan Mohan Singh
CAT 2017 - 99.91 Percentile
2. Palash Jhawar
CAT 2017 - 99.51 Percentile
3. Siddharth Srivastava
CAT 2017 - 99.64 Percentile
4. Shivam Shrivastava
CAT 2017 - 99.75 Percentile
5. Rahul Gupta
CAT 2017 - 99.98 Percentile
6. Vipul Kukkar
CAT 2017 - 99.99 Percentile
7. Yogesh Taneja
CAT 2017 - 100.00 Percentile