· 1800+ Students Placed
· 98% Overall placements
· 200+ Recruiters
· 14+ Industries / Sectors
· KIAMS has an Industry Coordinator Committee (ICC), which consists of members drawn from different companies as well as academics.
· At KIAMS several initiatives are in place to ensure that well-rounded executives emerge out of the PGDM program.
· As a result of the Student Enhancement Plan, at the end of the two-year PGDM program, several skillsets of a student are considerably enhanced.
· These include communication skills, attitude development, critical analysis ability, current affairs knowledge, quantitative & qualitative aptitude, and domain knowledge.
· Effective mentoring is the bedrock of an exceptional academic institute.
· ICC A business school operates to cater to the needs of business and industry.
· Placements at KIAMS is a platform where students showcase their talents which different companies seek to explore and utilise.