The Supreme Court on Wednesday announced that the results will be declared on Thursday as per the schedule. The court also asked the Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC), set up by National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi, to submit its report on June 6 after taking note of complaints of aspirants who have alleged technical and other glitches during the May 13 test.
CLAT 2018 was conducted by the NUALS this year with the aid of private firm M/s Sify Technologies Ltd for admissions in undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes at premier law schools. The varsity has constituted a two-member panel to look into the complaints following the apex court's direction.
More than 54,000 candidates had appeared for the CLAT 2018 for admissions in 19 national law colleges in the country. The CLAT 2018 result will be displayed online on the official website till June 6, 2018. The candidates are advised to download their result before the closure date.
Here's how to check your CLAT 2018 result :-
1) Open the official website - http://clat.ac.in/
2) On the homepage of the website you will find link for CLAT 2018 Results
3) Click on the results link
4) A new pop-up page will open
5) Enter your registration number, date of birth and Capuche code
6) Now click on Submit
7) Your result will be displayed on the screen of your mobile or computer
8) Download and take a printout of your result for future reference
Note :- CLAT 2018 result will be available online till June 6, 2018.
Click here for more Education news :- www.collegefunda.com