· The application form must be submitted through online mode.
· The registration window will be opened from the second week of October 2018.
· Candidates have to fill the CEED application form 2019 before the last date of application form, i.e. second week of November 2018.
· Candidates must fill all the details carefully and upload the document as per the prescribed format.
· Applications will be accepted only after the payment of application form.
· The application fee will be Rs. 1,100 for all women candidates, Rs. 1,100 for SC/ST/PwD candidates and Rs. 2,200 for all other candidates.
· It can be deposited through credit card, debit card and net-banking.
· The fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of registration:
· Recent colour photograph and scanned copy of signature (in .jpg file).
· Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate (if the course is completed). If do not have the final degree certificate, upload the copy of the final year mark or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the Principal of the college/Head of the department.
· Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates issued by concerned authorities.
· Candidates belong to PwD category should produce a valid medical certificate.
· PwD candidate requiring extra time during the exam need to upload a request letter.
· Candidates those names is not same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.