BVP CET counselling 2018 for B.Tech course has been started from 18th June 2018 through offline mode. Bharati Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University who conducts the BVP CET 2018 entrance exam. BVP Common Entrance Test is a gateway to get admission in various UG & PG courses in BVP and its affiliated institutions. The university conducts the separate examinations to offer admission in the Engineering, Medical, Management and other courses.
Only those candidates with their names in BVP CET 20178 merit list will be allowed to appear for the exam counselling. This makes it mandatory for the candidates to not only clear the written exam but also bag a rank equal to BVP CET 2018 cut offs for counselling.
Documents required for BVP CET 2018 counselling process:
· Counselling call letter
· Date of birth proof
· School leaving certificate
· Class 10 mark sheet
· Class 12 mark sheet
· Graduation mark sheet
· Transfer certificate
· Migration certificate
· Anti-ragging undertaking
· Gap certificate
· Certificate of medical fitness
· Caste certificate
BVP CET Counselling Procedure 2018
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to attend the BVP CET 2018 counselling.
· Issue of Counselling Call Letter: After releasing the notification regarding counselling, the university will send the counselling call letter to the first 5000 candidates in the merit list. The letter will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
· Reporting at Counselling Venue: After getting the counselling letter, candidates have to report the allotted counseling center on a given date and time. The counselling has to be attended in person with all necessary required original documents.
· Verification of Documents: Candidates have to verify the documents required by the university in the information brochure. Without producing the documents, candidates will not be allowed to attend the counselling. On completing of document verification process, candidates will be considered eligible for allotting the seats.
· Allotment of Seats: Candidates have to fill the choices of course and colleges for admission in the choice filling process. On the basis of candidate’s rank, filled choices and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. The university will give the provisional seat allotment letter to the candidates to get admission into the allotted college.
· Payment of Tuition Fee: Candidates have to pay the tuition fee to confirm the allotted seat. With the issued provisional admission letter candidates can report the allotted college to get admission and completing admission formalities.