Step 1: Fill BHU UET Application Form
For BHU UET exam registrations, candidates need to fill the application form in the online mode. However, before filling the BHU UET application form, candidates need to register themselves on the official test portal of Banaras Hindu University and select the course of their choice. After selecting the course of their choice, BHU UET 2018 application form will appear on the screen.
Candidates can pay BHU UET 2018 application fee in the online mode (via debit card/ credit card) or in cash (via bank challan payable at any HDFC branch).
BHU UET Application Fee
Note: In case a candidate wants to apply for more than one course through BHU UET exam, the application fee payable by him/ her for each subsequent application (after first application) is as mentioned below:
BHU UET Application Fee for All Courses
SC/ ST/ PC
Step 2: Download BHU UET Admit Card
Candidates can download the BHU UET 2018 admit card from Banaras Hindu University’s entrance test portal one week before the entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted.
After downloading the admit card, candidates need to take a printout of it and carry it to their BHU UET exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the entrance exam without a valid BHU UET admit card.
Step 3: Appear for BHU UET
Next, candidates need to appear for BHU UET exam at the allotted exam centre. Questions in the entrance exam will depend on the course a candidate has applied for.
Step 4: Check BHU UET Result
The university will declare BHU UET 2018 result on its official entrance test portal. Candidates are informed that their marks in the entrance exam as well as BHU UET cutoffs and merit (category-wise) will be emailed to applicants on their registered email IDs.
Step 5: Appear for BHU UET Counselling
BHU UET counselling is conducted after the results for law exams are declared. All shortlisted candidates are emailed call letters on their registered email IDs which contain details like date, time, and venue for counselling session.
After the call letters are issued, candidates need to appear for the counselling session where seats are allotted to each candidate in the online mode according to his/ her BHU UET score/rank.
Documents to be brought at the time of counselling include:
• Transfer Certificate
• Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU
• Class X Certificate
• Class XII Certificate
• Class X Mark Sheet
• Class XII Mark Sheet
• Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
• BHU UET Admit Card
• SC/ST/OBC Certificate
• Certificate(s) in support of claim for seats under Sports Quota
• Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/retired/re-employed/ deceased employee of BHU issued by the Central Registry.
· The syllabus for both the exam i.e. UET and PET will be different.
· For BHU UET Law exam, students have to study the subjects such as Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability and English comprehension, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
· For BHU PET Law exam, the question paper will be formed from the Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Law of Crimes, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Environmental Law, Public International Law, Hindu Law, Muslim Law and Indian Evidence Act.