For admissions to MCA to programmes, students must hold a Bachelor’s Degree under at least 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, (including all subjects studied at Bachelor's level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which do not contribute to the total in the final (degree) mark-sheet.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at either Intermediate or +2 (10+2) or equivalent examination, or, Bachelor’s level (as a main or a subsidiary subject).
BHU PET 2018 application forms will be available from February. Aspirants are required to apply for the exam online before March, 2018.
· Applicants need to register for BHU PET 2018 and then fill up application form.
· Next they need to upload photograph and pay the application fee in online or offline mode.
· The application fee for BHU PET is as mentioned in table below:
BHU PET 2018 Application Fee
Application Fee (in INR)
Additional subject application fee (regular fee+additional fee)
BHU PET 2018 Admit Card
The admit cards for BHU PET will be issued a week before the exam. Aspirants will be able to download the same from the official website of BHU Entrance Test Portal.
Candidates appearing for BHU PET 2018 are advised to go through BHU PET 2018 exam pattern to know about the question paper structure, number and type of questions, duration, and so on.By having a fair idea of the exam pattern of BHU PET 2018, candidates will be able to devise a preparation strategy and time management strategy for the exam day.
As per BHU PET exam pattern 2018, the two hour exam will be conducted offline and MCQ based. BHU PET 2018 will be of 360 marks and consist of 120 questions.
BHU PET 2018 – Marking Scheme
· Each correct answer will be of three marks.
· Since there is negative marking, each incorrect answer will lead to a deduction of one mark.
· Furthermore, answers improperly marked (marking more than one oval in the sheet, improper darkening of ovals, line or cross marks) will be treated incorrect thus leading to a deduction of one mark.
· Non-attempted question will be given zero mark. By having a fair idea of the exam pattern of BHU PET 2018, candidates will be able to devise a preparation strategy and time management strategy for the exam day.
Details of Center Code and City
| S.No. || State || City Center Code |
| 1 || || |