The eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2019 are the set of conditions that all candidates need to meet if they are to be considered for admission. Among the important Assam CEE 2019 eligibility criteria that the candidate needs to meet include that of nativity, qualifying exam, and age. Please refer the bullet points below.
· Domicile: Only Indian nationals who are permanent residents of Assam can apply.
· Qualifying exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam in one sitting without any grace marks with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
· Marks in qualifying exam: The candidate must score minimum 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics. The minimum aggregate marks for SC and ST candidates are 45% and 40% respectively.
· Age limit: The candidate must not be more than 21 years and less than 17 years as on August 1, 2019. There is a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for SC and ST candidates.
· Character: The candidate must have a good moral character.
· Fitness: The candidate is also required to be physically and mentally fit.
· Registration: In this step the candidate has to enter valid email id and mobile number, as well as other details like name to register for the exam.
· Filling of the application form: The form will have sections like academic, personal and academic details, all of which have to be filled with relevant data. The candidate will also have to pick an exam centre from the available options.
· Uploading of documents: The candidate has to next upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
· Payment of application fee: Both online and offline paying options are available. Online payments can be made using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through State Bank Collectoption. Offline payments meanwhile can be made first by generating Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect” option in online application, and then making the payment at any Branch of State Bank of India.
· Submission of application form: Check that all the details are in place before finally submitting the application form.
Application fee: Rs. 600
The exam pattern for Assam CEE remains same every year with only a few changes in the overall admission process. It is important for each candidate to know the pattern of exam paper before appearing for the same. Mentioned below is the paper pattern for Assam CEE to be held in 2019:
· The total number of question that comes in the exam is 100
· Maximum marks out of which candidates score is calculated is 100
· Question type is objective in nature
· Total duration of the exam is 2 hours
· There will be no negative marking scheme in Assam CEE 2019.
Please note that there will be two course option for candidates-Course option 1, Course option 2.
Those interested in BTech, must choose Course option 2, and for students who wants to do engineering courses with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, must select Course option 3, at the time of registration.
Details of Center Code and City
| S.No. || State || City Center Code |
| 1 || || |