IF YOU WANNA DO IT
DO IT RIGHT!
Choosing the right preparation option for a competitive exam is a must. A mock test analysis is to identify the pointers that will help you in making strategies and have a better understanding of your strength and weaknesses during your preparation.
Now, we know the pressure that comes along and how it disturbs your mind-set. Getting stressed, nervous and being scared is completely normal; all you need to do is to learn how to deal with it. It is because of this reason you should appear for these tests to get a clear idea of where you stand as an aspirant who wants to clear CAT.
These tests are designed in a way that familiarizes you with the concept of online interface and makes you understand the pattern of how an actual CAT exam would be. You have to take a step forward and for the mock test ASAP because procrastinating is going to lead you nowhere. It’s a myth to start it after you are fully prepared as you are never really fully prepared; mock tests are instead a part of your preparation.
How to analyse your mock test:
1. Attempt the CAT Mock and check your scores
2. Immediate analysis of your performance
· Section wise
· Area wise
· On the basis of time acquired.
3. Resolve the test
4. Check your solution.
5. Make a cheat sheet.
6. Plan & strategize your next mock.
Suggestions for a better analysis:
· Analyse your CAT Mock test immediately; as you are still in the mood and mind-set.
· You would also be able to use the rough sheets if needed.
· Don’t give up soon, keep giving the mock test and keep your analysis going.
Keep calm, focus, study, give mock, analyse, understand, relax and repeat.
All the best