Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE Advanced are eligible to appear in AAT in 2017.
Candidates must register online at the JEE Advanced 2017 online portal for AAT.
No separate admit card will be issued for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2017 should be produced in the AAT examination hall.
The test will consist of one paper of three hours duration. The question paper for AAT will be available only in English language.
Candidates should bring their own drawing and colouring aids.
- Freehand drawing: This would comprise of simple drawing depicting the total object in its right form and proportion, surface texture, relative location and details of its component parts in appropriate scale. Common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like furniture, equipment, etc., from memory.
- Geometrical Drawing: Exercises in geometrical drawing containing lines, angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, circles, etc. Study of plan (top view), elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like prisms, cones, cylinders, cubes, splayed surface holders, etc.
- Three-dimensional perception: Understanding and appreciation of three-dimensional forms with building elements, colour, volume and orientation. Visualization through structuring objects in memory.
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity:Composition exercise with given elements. Context mapping. Creativity check through innovative uncommon test with familiar objects. Sense of colour grouping or application.
- Architectural awareness: General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations – both national and international, places and personalities (architects, designers, etc.) in the related domain.
Details of Center Code and City
| S.No. || State || City Center Code |
| 1 || || |